- ABOUT COMPAREMYRATES.COM
- FROM OUR BLOG
- A WORD FOR FROM OUR USERS
CompareMyRates.com is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical American consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.com save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage.
Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all great features of all Plans in America to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies. With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.com today!
- High Speed Internet
- Hilarious Evian Water Commercial 2014 - HotstepperHere's a Hilarious Evian Water Commercial 2014 - Hotstepper. Earlier we posted a back to school items checklist, we missed water. Whether you provide bottled water, water containers, or encourage drinking from water fountains, your child should
- Back to School Items Checklist for Every AgeIt's that time again to shop for back to school items. Labour Day in Canada is September 1st so be prepared by using our back to school checklist. You can also visit our Deals & Coupons page to get great Back To School Deals for Clothing and
- I Still Miss My BlackberryOver a year ago, my Fido agreement up for renewal. My Blackberry was out of date so I decided on an iPhone. With all the talk of the problems at Blackberry and the social pressure getting an iPhone, I renewed with the iPhone 4S (albeit, an iPhone 4
- Beanfield Metroconnect Launches New TV ServiceThe wait is over, Beanfield Metroconnect Launches New TV Service. Beanfield Metroconnect is a Toronto-based telecommunications company that owns, builds and operates the largest private fibre-optic network in the city. Beanfield provides Intern
“CompareMyRates.ca was a wonderful resource for me and my husband to connect us with a Mortgage Broker who could offer low rates, was local and whose specialties matched our requirements.”
Gail T. - Calgary Alberta
“It was my first home purchase so I was a little intimidated and confused about the various types of Mortgages and how to forecast for the future. I used CompareMyRates.ca to search brokers by city and found a broker who answered all my questions; I’m now a Homeowner!”
Jeannie S. - Toronto Ontario
“Not only did I find a great Mortgage Broker through CompareMyRates.ca who contacted me right away, I was able to obtain knowledge of various rates so I was better informed to ask questions from my Broker. “
Paul G. - Vancouver British Columbia
“Your Website gave me the tools I needed to find the Best Mortgage Rates. Thank You.”
Leo M. – Halifax Nova Scotia